Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Dawes Search - Null


Hi there! Today I was researching some Native American leads to see what I could find out about members of my family who may have Choctaw or Cherokee blood. I found Jennifer's Genealogical Realm, a really fun site you should check out if you are looking for Native American ancestry.  She gives a lot of hints and
references for researching Native American ancestry, including this one that I tried out today:

This is what I got using the search engine to find the surname Null. Two of my great-uncles married sisters with the last name Null. (See my other posts from today for other surnames.)

 http://www.accessgenealogy.com/native/finalroll.php


Tribe  
Last  
First  
Middle  
Age  
Sex  
Blood  
Card  
Roll  
Misc  
Type  
Choctaw
Null
Bessie

11
F
1/16
15194
OAKLAND
BB
Choctaw
Null
Elizabeth

0
F



P
Choctaw
Null
Elizabeth

45
F
IW
IW873
OAKLAND
BB
Choctaw
Null
Ernest

0
F



P
Choctaw
Null
Fannie

17
F
1/16
15192
OAKLAND
BB
Choctaw
Null
James

0
M



P
Choctaw
Null
John

0
M



P
Choctaw
Null
John

0
M



P
Choctaw
Null
John

0
M



P
Choctaw
Null
John

0
M



P
Choctaw
Null
John
Edwards
1
M
1/32
688
MADILL
M
Choctaw
Null
John

52
M
1/8
15191
OAKLAND
BB
Choctaw
Null
Leota

10
F
1/16
15195
OAKLAND
BB
Choctaw
Null
Martha

0
F



P
Choctaw
Null
Mary
I
0
F



P
Choctaw
Null
Nancy
I
43
F
1/16

COOK
MCR
Choctaw
Null
Robert
Henry
0
M



P
Choctaw
Null
Robert
Henry
13
M
1/16
15193
OAKLAND
BB
Choctaw
Null
Sarah

0
F



P
Choctaw
Null
Sarah

0
F



P
Choctaw
Null
Sarah

0
F



P

No comments:

Post a Comment